Company and Commercial
Commercial law is extremely complex and covers many different fields, but MCP Solicitors' experienced Commercial lawyers deal with most of them on a regular basis, so you can be sure you're in safe hands.
We want to get to know you and your business. This means our lawyers can anticipate problems and hopefully solve them before they even arise. In order to do this our lawyers try to be involved with all activities as early as possible and visit you at your offices when needed.
Our lawyers understand the issues facing many different types of businesses. We aim to stay in touch with our commercial clients and make sure to advise them on any relevant legal issues.
Some of the areas we can help with include:
- Commercial Contracts
- Terms and conditions of business
- Distance selling/online sales
- Companies Act compliance
- Directors' Duties & Obligations
- Distribution, Agency & Franchise Agreements
- Entitlements to Subsidies
- Forming companies
- Intellectual Property (including trade marks, copyright, sale/purchase and assignment)
- Joint Ventures
- Negotiation and preparation of Partnership Deeds & Limited Partnership Agreements
- Sale and purchase of companies
- Asset sale and purchase
- Shareholders Agreements
- Succession planning
- Winding up companies
Please see our summary guide for the sale and purchase of businesses.
For more information please contact our Commercial team.