MCP wishes to reassure our clients and visitors that we have reviewed and are implementing the Government Guidelines to enable us as a Firm, so far as possible, to reduce the spread of the virus whilst continuing to provide a full service to our clients.
All our offices are running as usual except that in order to protect our staff we have taken the decision to close our doors, and are arranging telephone appointments instead of face to face meetings. We are still fully available to you by telephone, post and email.
We are also implementing the following precautions:
- Staff have been advised of the need to follow the current Government handwashing guidelines
- Social distancing – staff have been advised to keep physical contact with clients and colleagues to a minimum.
- Staff have been instructed to advise if they have been abroad or if they are suffering any symptoms of Covid-19. A decision will then be taken as to whether or not they should self-isolate in accordance with Government Guidelines.
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly, and staff are encouraged not to use their colleague’s equipment within the office.
- We will keep these policies under review and implement any new Government Guidelines as and when appropriate.
We do have a Business Continuity Plan in place and anticipate that in the event that any, or all, of our offices have to close our staff will still have access to our systems and will continue to send and receive emails and make and receive telephone calls.